Lead Track Manager adds PDF417 bar code output to a variety of conference credential formats printed by Registration Manager. The bar codes can be scanned by PDF417 bar code scanning devices. With this combination, ICM delivers an identification solution that is easy, quick, portable, and inexpensive to use. Two-dimensional bar codes are becoming the preferred identification strategy among conference and expo organizers who want to supply lead tracking services to exhibitors or verify session attendance for professional certification.
- Fully integrated with Registration Manager
- Choice of credential formats that combine PDF417 bar coded ID cards and tickets with name badges and receipts.
- High capacity bar code symbol contains over 600 characters of information about attendee
- Works with most HP or HP compatible printers.
- Prints on standard, sheet fed paper stocks (not special order continuous form label stocks)
- Default bar code content and format compatible with properly configured scanner / data storage devices
- Bar code placement managed by Crystal Report Writer allows quick adjustment
- Bar coded credentials are easy and inexpensive to mail or to replace
- Prints bar coded credentials in batches (alpha order by last name) or one at a time
Registration Manager must be installed to operate Lead Track Manager.